Hair fall and greying of hair at an early stage of life can be very embarassing, especially for young girls and boys who develop a feeling of social stigma, though both the conditions of hair are associated with aging.
- Inadequate nutrition is the main causative factor for hairfall and greying of hair.
- Stress, worry, and anxiety are the important psychological factors, especially in youngsters for these disorders.
- Chronic diseases like anaemia, cold, flu, syphilis, tuberculosis, and radiation therapy also account for hair loss and baldness.
- Conditions like psoriasis, dandruff and other fungal infections also cause hair loss considerably.
- Sometimes a hereditary factor runs in the family members, which remains unresponsive to any kind of treatment.
Hair loss and hair graying are known as Khalitya and Paalitya in Ayurveda, respectively. According to Ayurveda, hair is a byproduct of bone formation and the tissue responsible for building bones is also responsible for the growth of hair. Early hair loss is related to body type and the balance of the mind-body constitution (doshas). People who have excess Pitta in their body are likely to lose their hair early in life, or have prematurely thin or gray hair. Excess Pitta in the sebaceous gland, at the root of the hair, or folliculitis can lead to hair loss.
Our Hair care for hair loss and graying contains products which helps you cope with your daily stressors, pollution and boosts your immunity so that the internal mechanism falls in line to prevent hair loss and graying.
You will find a chemical free Hair care from us. The benefits you have will go a long way towards your hair health goals.
- Sesame based hair oil, no mineral oil
- Purely herbal hair pack with no chemicals