Sleep Support Care
Insomnia is a sleep disorder in which a person experiences poor sleep or has trouble sleeping. Insomnia can involve:
1. Difficulty falling asleep
2. Difficulty staying asleep (that is, waking up many times during the night), without necessarily having had any difficulty falling asleep
3. Waking up too early in the morning
4. Not feeling refreshed after a night’s sleep
5. In any of these cases the person feels tired the next day, or feels as if he or she did not have enough sleep.
Healthy Sleep Support has various ingredients to encourage a restful night’s sleep. It was created to exclusively take care of the need to reduce night time physical and emotional stimulations while providing a feeling of respite and less worry.